Thursday, April 7, 2011

Not Profile Picture Material

   So as many of you probably know, Facebook is an important social networking website that can give people a chance to learn everything about you without even asking a question.

   It is crucial to exhibit yourself in a way that you want others to remember you. So with that, Facebook has a profile picture feature where you can post a picture of yourself. I have some issues with pictures that people have used in the past. This blog is going to poke fun of the horrible profile picture choices and will identify how to distinguish the 'right' kind of picture to show off your personality and looks at the same time.

   Do not put pictures of yourself when you used have 50 more pounds on you than you should have. These pictures are embarrassing. This is me when I was younger. I recently deleted this picture because at the time, this was a fantastic photo of me. I had beautiful makeup on and I was wearing my favorite blue plaid shirt. I definitely felt like a hottie back in that day. But now, times have changed and that 50 pounds just doesn't do any justice for me so I've upgraded my body to get me back out there.


This is what I look like now, which is much more presentable. This is only my first post. I have so much more knowledge and wisdom about showing off your best assets to get the attention you deserve without looking too trashy through your profile picture. I hope you enjoy this blog and learn some pointers on having the best profile picture on Facebook.


Love always,
Don't Mess with V-ness

1 comment:

  1. Brad---

    I do believe the top photo is from fatbooth on dante's phone...
    also i just wailed by head on a kitchen chair... and now i have a super bad headache...
    Unicorns & Honey Badgers

    ReplyDelete