Sunday, April 24, 2011

Faceinhole.com is the best!

My personal favorite website is http://www.faceinhole.com/ where you can insert your head or your friend's head onto characters or celebrities. It is a creative website that will definitely generate plenty of laughter.

Here is a silly cartoon of Spongebob and Patrick that I put my best friend and myself in.

This is my one of my favorite ones because my best friend and I have an obsession with Titanic.


This is from the music video by Beyonce called "Single Ladies." My best friends and I were all single at the time so it was a cute picture to put together.


These are of the Backstreet Boys and the Spice Girls. My friends and I enjoy 90s music so we always jam to those songs.


Here is a picture from another music video by Lady Gaga and Beyonce called "Telephone." My friend and I loved the song so I inserted our heads in this picture as a joke.


These are the best shots I've put in accurately and that go with the scene. The thing to remember is to try and get a similar skin tone and find an angle of your face that goes well with the photo. These are my favorite because these are my future husbands. I'm going to have a polyandry life with multiple husbands.

After this, I will be making my last post on here.

Love ya,
Don't Mess with V-Ness  

No comments:

Post a Comment